Solfas Technologie GmbH is a measurement technology company serving clients globaly with custom high performance system solutions, test systems, power supplies and instrumentation. Since the year 2000 up to now our products and solutions are in use on 3 continents in 15 countries by companies. We offer a broad range of high performance full supported measuring instruments and test systems used in automotive, aerospace, energy and industry sector for testing high power components like chokes, transformers and electric motors.
As an engineering project manager, you will be responsible for the planning, development, production and delivery of customized and ready-made test systems controlled by Solfas software solutions and equipped with Solfas hardware components in accordance with the respective project specifications.
- Development and Planning: Overall responsibility of the entire development and production process
- Development, scheduling and documentation
- Communication with the client
- Execution of commissioning, functional tests, FAT and SAT
- Cost monitoring: managing project expenditures within budget and ensuring that specified cost-limits, material consumption and other costs are met
Your Main Tasks Include
- Material purchasing and cooperation with suppliers and production service providers
- Technical elaboration of offers, support the software engineers by client-specific
- background knowledge and knowledge of international regulations and standards
- Plan and execute services for clients
- Presentation of technical solutions internally and externally to the client
- Bachelor's, Master's or Diploma degree in engineering based discipline or similar technical field or comparable experience
- Solid professional experience in the development area of electrotechnical systems
- A passion for project management
- Ability to travel (multiple days in China and European countries are likely)
- Experience with electrotechnical development environments (e.g. Eagle, Caddy, EPLAN) and parts management systems
- Desired knowledge in the field of software engineering for Microsoft Windows
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences in German and English
- An attractive salary with participation in the company's profit
- Play a key role in developing our products from the beginning
- Help to shape our company
- Work-Life-Balance is important to us. We care about balanced working hours
- Working in our Berlin office
Does this sound like your new job?
Then send us your CV and a some words of motivation in a PDF document, including earliest start date and salary requirements! We look forward to hearing from you! For more information, please visit our website.